"Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer. You have only to persevere to save yourselves."
- Winston Churchill

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Poor Indy!


My poor puppy has been limping since Monday.  (He's actually 3, but he'll always be a puppy in my eyes.)

I got him as a puppy from what turned out to be a puppy mill.  I call him my rescue dog.  He had a bad knee, kennel cough, and three different patches of ringworm and he was only 8 weeks.

His knee has been pretty good for the last couple of years, but recently it's gotten bad.

I finally bit the bullet and took him to the vet this afternoon.

He has to have knee surgery :(

Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until I can save up a few thousand dollars.

Until then, I'll keep the pain pills handy and the both of us can diet and exercise together.

Poor Indy!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Indy!! Oh yeah for blogging, I'm adding you to my list and we can encourage each other :) Oh and thanks for loving my kids like you do :)

    ReplyDelete