"Sure I am of this, that you have only to endure to conquer. You have only to persevere to save yourselves."
- Winston Churchill

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blessings

I need to count my many blessings.

So, I bought a house in January.  Since then, I seem to keep making bad judgement calls with my money.  Why-o-why do I constantly overspend?  Because of this, I had fallen behind on all of my bills, not to mention my tithing.  I needed to renew my recommend, so I told the Bishop my money problems and he told me to pay my tithing and let him help me.  That was hard.

I payed my tithing on July 25th.  Since then, these are the blessings that have come into my life.

1) My mom was able to get another consulting job and she was able to help with the phone bill.

2) My aunt needed someone to do a luncheon for my cousin's wedding.

3) My sister offered to pay the co-pay for my dentist appointment.

4) After my brother pointed out that my front tires were shredding, my mom offered to buy new ones for me.

5) My next paycheck was more than expected.

6) I went on a date.

7) I found a free energy audit that determined the repairs that were needed for my air conditioner.

8) The air conditioner repair guy cut us a deal and my mom offered to pay for it.

9) The air conditioner was fixed before the record high temperatures started.

10) My pregnant sisters are healthy and happy.

11) My friend got a job.

12) I'm happy.

13) Maryn got some cash and the my parents and the Bishop are helping us to get caught up on the overdue bills.

14) My brother got some job prospects that will help his family.

15) I have a current recommend, I'm a primary teacher, I serve in the Humanitarian Service room, and I have a job that I love.

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I know who I am.
I know God's plan.
I'll follow him in faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment